Thank you for your interest in MEADOWBANK & ST JOHNS NIGHT MARKET
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
Our markets provide stallholders with an opportunity to showcase their products and get directly in front of their target customers, to meet and understand them and build a loyal following. It’s also the perfect opportunity to meet others and develop lasting friendships.
We try to ensure there is a variety of items on display at all times, to ensure the best experience for our customers it is necessary to limit the numbers of products available. Therefore, please understand that while you are always welcome to apply, we can only accept a limited number of certain products.
Availability at our sites is limited; acceptance and non-acceptance of applications is at the sole discretion of Cozy Markets management and will be based on the information given by the applicant on their application, meeting the approved product criteria, quality, product distribution, diversity (market mix) and availability.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community!
Opening Hours/ Set-Up
· The market is open from 4pm-8:30pm, unless otherwise specified
· Set up is from 2:30pm, all stallholders must be on-site by 3:30pm
· Stallholders are not able to pack up until 8:30 pm sharp.
· We will require 3 photos of your products and a photo of your display
· Application will not be processed until all photos have been received
Trestle tables can be hired for an extra $10 each.
Payment is essential to confirm attendance and must be made by the deadline as stated on the invoice.
- RSVP to the event on our Facebook page
- Let your customers know when you going to be at the Meadowbank & St Johns Market by tagging us Insta: @cozy_markets FB: @cozymarkets
* If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
craft markets auckland
auckland weekend markets